Upgrade from F2A to IR causing loosing 8 month processing time??? plz help..

I have received the upgrade letter to upgrade my petition from F2A to IR, and it was indicating to sent only the naturalization certificate copy and i did sent it to USCIS and I have received a receipt of request letter back from them. My priority date was july 12th 2011. That is when i applied for I-130 for my wife,when i was LPR. Now the date of processing for the 1-130 for citizens's spouse is july 12 eventhough the website says 5 months. That is what uscis customer cervice center told me.

But today when I called them they told me that if I upgrade, they will take my application out of the F2A category and put it into the IR category and they will put it at the last.. does it mean that it will be considered as an i-130 filed for wife as IR on feb 12th,when petition is upgraded. and i have to wait until they gets to my application. Is it like that. I am worried a lot about this because I will be loosing 8 months of the processing time just because of the upgrade. but If I was still in F2A, it would have got approved in 1 month. when I asked can they put me into the old category they said you are already removed from that category and it will be more complicated.

is the info I got from that rep. is not right?.

After that call I called them again since i was tensed and now the rep. who took the phone told me that the applications are processed as per the received date no matter evenif I upgrade or not...

whom should I believe...Please help with any advices or information. What should I do now.

Archived