GC to F1 to OPT & back then to GC - Pausing Greencard process for F1 & again resuming Greencard process after graduation

Dear members & Law experts at Moorthy -

This is a situation of a senior friend of mine - whose I140 of GC (or atleast labor) - is approved & wants to switch back to F1.

I know that the person's priority dates will not be skipped- while he pursues his studentship on F1. But interestingly, this person is switching his career -

From IT Analyst to MBA. So his GC (before) f1 - would have his role as Analyst.

After MBA, he would be doing management consulting. So his role changes totally.

Question

• So what are the chances that, the new employer would be ready to process his GC? (back from the missed out date)
  • Does New employer has any restriction to follow - to specify his role & work experience? Can they get "any" role assigned to this guy - without affecting GC process?
  • Any chances that he can get his GC done, while on status F1? Given his GC priority date is almost about to reach, when he is starting his management studies? (he cant really ask school to wait for 3-4 months, when his GC is about to get approved).
    • I guess for this, he needs to convince his employers to continue the sponsorship. given they are good-will vendors, do you see any reason, why that employer would be ready to do such thing?

Much appreciate your suggestions !

Archived