H4 received 221g blue slip

a100

Hi,

I am working in EVC model and I am currently in USA. My wife recently appeared for H4 interview. She was given blue form and many employer related and my petition related documents are asked to submit such as complete petition copy and notarized copy of list of all employees working in my company.

1. Are there any changes / incidents that USCIS has asked to revoke primary applicant’s (h1) petition in cases H4 has given blue form?

2. If my employer refuses to provide these documents, I will have to change my employer. After I join new employer, how should I proceed with this pending case?

3. Can I change employer and after joining new employer, can I submit same asked documents from new employer instead?

Thanks!

2. If my employer refuses to provide these documents, I will have to change my employer. After I join new employer, how should I proceed with this pending case?

First thing, have you asked your employer about these documents, what he said about it. If he is not wiling to give it to you..ask him to keep them in a closed envelope and seal them. If you join a new employer then your wife has to go for H4 visa again and it may take lot of time too. It is better you ask for the specific documents from your employer.

3. Can I change employer and after joining new employer, can I submit same asked documents from new employer instead?

If you join full time then there shouldn't be any issues, if you do EVC model, again there are chances of administrative processing.

Archived