140 Denial – but have EAD

sjag

Hello Sir ,

In 2007 my employer applied for 140 and EAD(based on 2005 labor) when it's current ( Some where in Jun 2007) on EB3. I got EAD first before 140 was approved. In 2008 140 was denied with out any query ..when my employer asked for the reason they got query on Education and other things. My employer said he sent all the paper work to USCIS but he said there is no response on that. I can't go for EAD extension because the 140 was rejected.

I'm not sure if my employer sent all the paper work for the denial notice or not. Is there any way to check that ..if my employer didn't provide paper work for the denial notice can we do any thing for that now. Pls advice on this ASAP

Any help on this was really appreciated.

Thanks

When an I-140 is denied, there is generally a written decision explaining the reason for such a decision. One should consult with the petitioner's officer or the attorney representing the petitioner to identify the reason as well as what kind of documentation was submitted to USCIS including whether there was some kind of Request for Evidence or Notice of Intent to Deny.

Thanks . When I asked my employer they said required documentation was submitted to USCIS. I asked for evidence ..but didn't get any details from my employer. Is there any way to cross check that if my employer submitted any documentation for the denial notice or not . Pls let me know.

Archived