A denial decision notice for this case I140

NRCase18

We mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

My LC is approved before my H1B (6 years) is expired. My employer applied H1B extension based on LC and the status is pending.

In mean time, I have got this I140 denied and its on EB2 basis.

Anyone got experience on the same?? please share you suggetions.

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I received an I140 denial on 13th of feb 2012 based on the reason given below. Please help.. what should i do.. should i file for MTR ..Do you see any chance of getting MTR approved

Denial Notice :-

The analysis of the beneficiary’s credentials relies on work experience alone or a combination of multiple lesser degrees or credentials, the result is the “equivalent” of a Bachelor’s degree. The beneficiary does not possess a single degree that is equivalent to a full, four year Bachelor’s degree in one of the acceptable fields of study. The petitioner has not established that the beneficiary holds an advanced degree or an academic record showing a foru year bachelor’s degree and five years of progressive experience in the specialty. Accordingly, the beneficiary’s eligibility for classification as member of the professions holding and advanced degree has not been established, and Form I140 must be denied

Archived