I 485 - RFE on missing info in I 693

must_get_gc

I got RFE for my dependent. Some information is missing in I 693. USCIS returned the medical report I originally submitted, asked to take it to the doctor, have the missing information filled by the doctor and return it back to USCIS. Unfortunately the doctor is out of country and will return after a month.

What are my options? Can I submit a fresh I 693 from a different doctor or I should return the I 693 filled by the doctor who originally prepared it? I am concerned that PD may retrogress because USCIS may take 60 days after we submit RFE in the first week of Mar if I wait for the doctor.

Some mandatory vaccinations were not adminstered originally. We are preparing to have those vaccinations done and resend the I 693. Going to another doctor requires re-doing the whole thing again.

I am still in dilemma whether to do it afresh as I am concerned that USCIS may take more time to look into the report from a new doctor because we do not know how much time they take to look into the medical report.

By the way, are there any chances to get another additional RFE once this is submitted?

Some mandatory vaccinations were not adminstered originally. We are preparing to have those vaccinations done and resend the I 693. Going to another doctor requires re-doing the whole thing again.

I am still in dilemma whether to do it afresh as I am concerned that USCIS may take more time to look into the report from a new doctor because we do not know how much time they take to look into the medical report.

By the way, are there any chances to get another additional RFE once this is submitted?

There are cases where multiple RFEs were issued against the same cases. So yes it is possible.

Archived