RFE from Vermont Center

Visha1

Hi all,

I have applied my H1b on Aug. 2011. I got RFE in Jan 2012.

I have some questions regarding my RFE.

The RFE is regarding my Evaluation. Below is the context.

If the evaluator is going to base his evaluation partly or completely on benificiary's work experience, the evaluation must clearly demostrate that,

1. The benificiary's work experience included the theoritical and practical application of specialized knowledge required by speciality.

2. The claimed experieces was gained while working with peers, supervisors who have degree or equivivalent speciality.

3. The benificiary has recognition of expertise in the speciality evidence by atleast one type of documentation such as

a. Recognition of experitse in speciality occupation by atleast two recognized authority in the same speciality occupation.

b. Achivements that a recognized authority has determined to be significant contributions to the field of the speciality occupation.

Documents should be submitted to support the evaluation, such as letters from peers, supervisors and/or subordinates who worked with the benificiary and can attest to his claimed experience.

Now the question is, I think these all documents should be sumbmitted for me and my experience. But my attorney says that these all are submitted for the evaluator not for me.

Can you please suggest me what can be done for this?

Thanks,

Visha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Visha,

I got a similar kind of RFE last July. The points which you have mentioned is almost same as mine, but the first line is different from mine's. I submitted the following documents and H1 got approved.

What I did is my attorney has submitted papers from the evaluator ( I think its for my education, I am BE Mechanical with 8yrs IT experience). Also i submitted 3 Affidavits of colleagues. Out of this 3, two affidavits were in plain paper and one affidavit was in company letter head. I havn't notarised any of these colleague affidavits. In addition to this I submitted a self-affidavit explaining my job & responsibilities and I notarised this one.

I have asked the similar question sometime back and this is the link to that thread.

Hope this info helps.

Thank You

Archived