EB2 PERM denied twice..

murthydara

Hi, My employer filed my EB2 in Nov 2009 and it got denied and re-opened again under Motion for Reconsideration in May 2010. Now Labor department came back to us and asked for few clarifications and replied back. Now they got rejected my labor certification.

The reason for denial is "Displacement of American job Seeker ". So Laywer is saying we can reopen again under Motion for Reconsideration. I dont know what is the possibility of getting the approval if I reopen. As my PD is current I am taking a chance now.

Can anybody answer whether is it feasible to reopen again? how much percentage of chances of approval for the case which denied twice?

I appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Fortunately my labor PERM has been approved for the third time.. Myself, I could not believe this, I am so lucky :)))

Hi, My employer filed my EB2 in Nov 2009 and it got denied and re-opened again under Motion for Reconsideration in May 2010. Now Labor department came back to us and asked for few clarifications and replied back. Now they got rejected my labor certification.

The reason for denial is "Displacement of American job Seeker ". So Laywer is saying we can reopen again under Motion for Reconsideration. I dont know what is the possibility of getting the approval if I reopen. As my PD is current I am taking a chance now.

Can anybody answer whether is it feasible to reopen again? how much percentage of chances of approval for the case which denied twice?

I appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks.

Archived