Flying to Vancouver for stamping..anything additional needed?

funnymist

HI All,

You dont need to carry anything special for POA purpose...when you land in vancouver ,at the canada immigration check they will why you are here...and they will ask you to show the appoinment letter that you will any have it.

and general questions like what you do,where you live,who is your employer kind of stuff...very normal and basic questions...

be confident and answer them normally without any confusion..thats all you need...

and for while returning to US ..in vancouver airport at US immigration check they asked same kind of questions and in addition i was asked why i didnt i go to home country why here....??

Thats it....not much hassel...

Hi Sri11,

What did u give answer for this question , why i didnt i go to home country why here....??

one more question Sri11 , I came to Vancouver for Visa extension . I got visa approved, thx for every one who sharing there experience in Murthy forum like you and thx lot for Murthy dot com, but my question was When we are going back to US from Vancouver we are filling Customs Declaration form in that , what do we need to mention for this question "U.S.Street Address (hotel name/destination place" , do we need to mention employers address or where i was leaving the US.

Say ex: i am leaving Washington DC where i am working client location and my employer location is Troy,MI.

Please share your experience really help to us.

Thanks,

Banda.

Archived