h1 visa question ..please advise

msudheen

Hi,

My H1 b stamping is on 1st Feb and I have couple of questions regarding which I need your advice.

My L1b was rejected in August 2011 as my skills were not classified as specalized, now my h1 petition is approved for the same project and client. What should be my answer if they ask about my old assignment ?

I mean what should I tell if they ask me like ..what happened to your old project for which you applied L1b ?

Also, my offshore and onsite responsibilities are same ? what should I tell if they ask why you want to work from client location when you handle the same responsibilities from offshore?

Can I also mention that since my L1b was rejected, my company has filed H1 for the same position but it is already 6 months since last rejection so I am not sure how to convince them

Thanks for your valuable time. I badly need some input as my interview is just after 2 days and these open questions are making me nervous.

Hi,

My H1 b stamping is on 1st Feb and I have couple of questions regarding which I need your advice.

My L1b was rejected in August 2011 as my skills were not classified as specalized, now my h1 petition is approved for the same project and client. What should be my answer if they ask about my old assignment ?

The truth, of course. Why is that even a question?

Rule #1: Never lie to an immigration official. It would always backfire.

Archived