Struck up in Ottawa from Jan17

CodeVISA

Hello All, I attended interview in Jan 17 and there is no response from VISA office till now. Here is my interview details

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/32069-tracking-all-221g-ottawa-on-jan-17/page__fromsearch__1

My Client got a call from INS and they verified my details.They took my client e-mail address and mentioned that they are going to send a document which need to answered and send back.But my client never received it.

I am assuming that they might noted down e-mail address as incorrect or they might not send to my client. -- these are two reasons which i am assuming.

As it has been 2 weeks, My Question is, Is it OK to send a mail asking the status and also provide my client e-mail address again?

Does it harm?

Thanks for your time.

I feel sorry for you dude, I am on the same boat. Though I am on a full time employment, and my interview went well, and I was told that my case is approved,but still I haven't received my pp. It had been more than a week now and no updates so far ..

There is a hostel accomodation (clean and comfortable) close to the consulate, if you guys need the info let me know ... i hope things materliazes quick in your case ...

Hi CodeVISA,

I wish you got your PP with stamping. Have you studied in US?

I am planning to go to Canada for H1B Stamping. I was going thru the required documents section and saw this comments:

"Consular officers in Canada may refuse to issue a visa to first-time H1B applicants if the applicant's education and/or work experience is solely or predominantly from a country other than the United States or Canada. In the absence of U.S. or Canadian education or work experience, we strongly encourage you to apply from your country of residence."

My education and most of my experience is from India. I am working here for the last 2 years. I work in EC model.

Whats your take on this? would u sugest me to go to canada?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

@arvigiri, Thanks and I am still waiting for response from embassy.

Coming to your Q i dont see any problem you going to embassy in Canada.

In the absence of U.S. or Canadian education or work experience, we strongly encourage you to apply from your country of residence." - But you have 2 yrs of USA exp.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived