221g white at hyd consulate 24th

itsmylife1980

Hello,

EVC, H1 and H4, interview time 30mins

got 221g white with option selected - further investigation required

VO asked too many questions about my emp-client - how, whom i report to how would my employer give me bonus , whose word will you follow when both managers give u diff instructions...

will your empl manager be onsite - mostly i said i follow my employer managers' but he didnt accept that given the fact i work at client site....

I am totally worried now, and see very little chance here.... :((

took my vendor letter, employer letter, client letter, 129, lca etc.... and told if they feel they will send email to drop passports in 4-5 days else would return those documents to me in courier....

You are not alone with 221g's. It is entirely on employee and employer relationship. If you have answered all the questions correct on employee and employer relationship, you should be fine.Post your Q&A of your interview to see if you have answered anything wrong.

Just to give some peace, i would say you are in better position as you are in india, imagine about us we are stuck in canada :).

Good Luck .

Hello,

EVC, H1 and H4, interview time 30mins

got 221g white with option selected - further investigation required

VO asked too many questions about my emp-client - how, whom i report to how would my employer give me bonus , whose word will you follow when both managers give u diff instructions...

will your empl manager be onsite - mostly i said i follow my employer managers' but he didnt accept that given the fact i work at client site....

I am totally worried now, and see very little chance here.... :((

took my vendor letter, employer letter, client letter, 129, lca etc.... and told if they feel they will send email to drop passports in 4-5 days else would return those documents to me in courier....

Can you be more specific in the questions asked and the answers you have given?

Thanks

Hi - I had the same situation in Chennai. My interview was on 27th too. I was told that the embassy or the petitioner will contact me withing a few weeks or i could follow up after 2 weeks. My friend was also in the same boat a couple of weeks ago but..along with all the documents his passport was also kept with them..Hoping for the best. Good luck to you

• 3 weeks later...

Archived