Canada - Ottawa - 221g (White Slip) - Jan 23, 2012

sri4321

Hi guys,

I have attended the H1-B visa interview at the US Embassy in Ottawa Jan 23rd morning.

I received a 221g with need for “Further Review”. I have provided them will the Client letter, Employee Letter, I-797 & I-129, LCA, Paystubs

They sent an email to my client to which they responded on Wednesday (01/25).

Haven't heard back anything yet. Has anyone in the same boat recieved any response from the Embassy.

Do you guys any phone number to contact to find the status ?

I'll keep you guys posted if I hear back anything.

Thanks

Sri

IF your client replied positively most probably you should get your Visa this coming week.I dont see any necessity to call them atleast for couple of days. My friend's client replied on monday and visa approved on wednesday and got pp on friday.

For most of the cases they are updating the status on Wednesdays.

Good Luck

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have attended the H1-B visa interview at the US Embassy in Ottawa Jan 23rd morning.

I received a 221g with need for “Further Review”. I have provided them will the Client letter, Employee Letter, I-797 & I-129, LCA, Paystubs

They sent an email to my client to which they responded on Wednesday (01/25).

Haven't heard back anything yet. Has anyone in the same boat recieved any response from the Embassy.

Do you guys any phone number to contact to find the status ?

I'll keep you guys posted if I hear back anything.

Thanks

Sri

Sri- any updates??
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Archna,

I got 221-g on Mar 5th and I'm still waiting on the email from U.S.Embassy; I know pple who got 221-g on Feb 27th and Mar 5th, 2012 week most of them got their Visa approval email last Thursday; I'm still waiting for the email; In most of the 221-g cases with White paper , Clients are contacted either through phone/email on the same day of the interview with 8 questions about employer-employee relationship; I will recommend you to contact your client and ask them if they received any ph calls/emails from Ottawa, consulate;

Thanks,

Dheeraj

Archived