Successfull Visa Stamping @ Vancouver on Jan 26th

vkreddy1

Hi all,

First of all i want to say thanks to murthyforum..you are doing great job for keeping the people in loop with the same pain/case.

Here is my experience

mine is EVC model

Went at 8:30 AM to the consulate my appointment was at 9:30, security guys checked my DS-160 form, passport, I-797 gave me a token, then went upstairs to 20th floor, took 10 finger print scan at counter 3 and was asked to wait for interview call at a different counter

VO was a lady....she was little bit fast in asking questions and mostly typing something....and blank face no expression or smile....so don't worry be confident.

ME: Hi, GUD MRNG

VO: GUD MRNG

VO: Whats ur visa status?

VO: Who do you work for?

VO: What your comapny does?

VO: How frequently you communicate with your employer?

VO: Job title?

VO: Where do work?

VO: How long u have been working there?

VO: How long u have been working with ur company?

VO: Whats your major?

VO: When ur H1B started?

VO: Why ur client(XXXXX) hired you...generally they hire FTE's right?

VO: What kind of work you do?

VO: your visa is approved and you will get your passport in 3-5 business days.

My advice...if you have interview at 9:30 go early even around 8 is also fine(Appointment time is only for entry once u are in consulate appointment time doesn't matter, only token number matters)...if you go late u have to wait outside in cold. Dont take any electronics, metal kind of stuff belt and jackets are okay...no sealed envelopes(even sealed transcripts) and be confident, pay attention.

Dont worry about V in EVC, if they ask just say they just find resources for client and process payments for contract employees.

They will take both passport and I-797.

Archived