140 EB2 - Perm questions

july140

I am applying a new PERM now since the current I-140 is denied. I listed down the most important questions. Can the experts who got approval or waiting on approval post what needs to be filled in these fields. I just want to make sure my attorney does not make any more mistakes this time. I would grately appreicate if the experts can jump in and provide some suggestion.

Background: 3 years computer Science Degree from India and MS Management Degree from US university graduated in 2010.

I have 14 years of experience after my undergraduation and 1 year exp after my masters degree. Currently working as a Business System Analyst but worked as a programmer and developer before.

When I joined the company I was not graduated but graduated within 2 months after I joined the company. Will USCIS accpet this or reject my masters because my graduation date was after I joined the company?

3. Job title - Business Systems Analyst

4. Education: minimum level required: - Masters

4-A. If Other is indicated in question 4, specify the education required:

4-B. Major field of study - Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Management

5. Is training required in the job opportunity? - No

5-A. If Yes, number of months of training required:

5-B. Indicate the field of training:

6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job? - No

6-A. If Yes, number of months experience required:

7. Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable? - Yes

7-A. If Yes, specify the major field of study: - Business, Management, Finance

8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? - Yes

8-A. If Yes, specify the alternate level of education required: - Bachelor’s

8-B. If Other is indicated in question 8-A, indicate the alternate level of education required:

8-C. If applicable, indicate the number of years experience acceptable in question 8: 60 months

9. Is a foreign educational equivalent acceptable? - Yes

10. Is experience in an alternate occupation acceptable? - Yes

10-A. If Yes, number of months experience in alternate

occupation required: - 60 Months

10-B. Identify the job title of the acceptable alternate occupation: - Programmer, Developer, Analyst

Masters needs to be completed before you join the current employer and another problem is you need to have minimum 2 years of experience from company other than the current one after you have completed the masters. In general that is the guideline to qualify for EB2 however you need to assess the case with immigration lawyer.

Archived