**VSC July 2011 Processing applicants with RFE respond here**

krishna84

Hey guys I want to know if any of the applicants in July got an RFE and whats their status and any updates on time lines would definitely help.

My case:I129 receipt date:July 29 2011

RFE received date:Jan 23 2011

My application is under regular processing so can I change it to premium now with the RFE response and what is the normal processing time after RFE response premium/regular processing.

Thanks,

Krishna

My status below on H1B transfer Premium processing

H1B TRNSFER APPLIED - 05-JAN-2012

H1B RECIPT NOTICE -- 07-JAN-2012

H1B RFE --- 18-JAN-2012

H1B RFE RESPONSE -- 18-JAN-2012

H1B APPROVED -- 26-JAN-2012 AT 1 AM EST.

even on RFE in premium processing decision should be with in 15 days after your RFE response.

If on premium you get RFE , the if u give response after 2 days, new 15 days period start after USCIS receives your response.

Hello Shilpa am still waiting for an update form my attorney they said it is a regular RFE which they should be able to take care of none required from my side. will let you know if I have any thing else . what was ur RFE abt ?

RFE for 8 supporting documents - 4 years w2 forms, timesheets, client letter, etc..submitted the same yesterday...i have an urgency to travel India end of feb. hopefully i will get response soon. Its pp.

• 2 weeks later...

New H1B ( L1B to H1)

Receipt Date - 14 July 2011 ( Vermont Center )

RFE Received - 7 Nov 2011 (RFE asking for proof of experience )

RFE Responded - 31 Jan 2012

Online Status Updated to RFE Response Review - 3 Feb 2012 ( Regular Processing )

H1 approved - 8 Feb 2012

Within 8 days, H1 got approved in regular processing. All the Best for everyone who is waiting.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Krishna,

My RFE was responded back on 22nd feb, 2012.

status changed on website to RFE Response review on 24th feb, 2012

Finally got approved on March 8th, 2012...

Hey Shilpa,

Congrats on your approval..

My status is RFE review Its is submitted on March 15 .. So waiting to see how long now to get it approved !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Krishna

What happened to your case? It got approved? I also submitted my RFE response and it is in RFE response review from March 16th..I ma with VSC in regular processing

Nope Suriya not yet .. It is still in RFE review status as of today ... The wait time really sucks and we dont know what's goin on .. I hoped would get some update this week but looks like I wont :( any ways .. Keep waiting fingers crossed !

Hello Folks

I have a quick question and need your valuable suggestions to take a decision:

My I-797 is expiring in SEP 2012 and i need to apply for extension.

My questions:

1) I am planning to go for a india visit in July for 3 weeks and as usual need to go for visa stamping, As i see that the extensions are taking almost 2-3 months of time, Is this corect time to apply for extension or sh`d i wait and apply after my india trip in august. In this case i might get visa stamped for a limited time ( around 3 months ) as my I-797 expires in Sep 2012.

2) If i apply now, are there any chances for me getting the new I-797 before July 1st week, if so i can have chances of my visa stamped as per new I-797 for a long period.

3) Finally, in either case do i have chances of having query and getting struck up at india are more?

thanks in advance

regards

SAIRAM

Sairam,

It is better for you to apply for extension after coming back from india. Anyway you will come in August and yours is expiring in Sept. That should be fine and you can apply it in August itself once you are back.

Else if you want be on safer side, then apply in PP now. If you are going regular processing now there is no guarantee you will get in 3 months. Mine is pending for more than 6 months and now only nearing approval.

Regarding RFE it depends, it might come or might not. It is purely based on the officer processing your case..

Hi Krishna

What happened to your case? It got approved? I also submitted my RFE response and it is in RFE response review from March 16th..I ma with VSC in regular processing

Krishna,

I got my approved petition and all documents on hand from my employer today. I got approved on April 2nd itself as per the doc as i received. But still online status shows RFE Response review only. I got approval for requested time without any reduction in the period.

All the best for other waiting for approval. It seems they are approving RFEs if we provide all doc properly...

Hello All,

Finally I just heard from my employer that my case is approved and they will send out the approval notice and all the documents once they receive them.

Its been a long wait but finally happy to hear the news.

Thanks a lot for all the folks for d help and all the very best to all who are waiting .. Call your employers the website status is not updating I guess mine still shows RFE review ..

Thanks,

Krishna

Archived