H1b stamping in Sydney, 221 (g) White

hari1020

Hello Experts,

I attended Australia for h1b stamping and VO issued white slip saying that my petition is not loaded electronically and they cant find it online(not PIMS Verification). It looks weird for me How come they did't find my petition in their systems They said that I don't need to submit any documents further and took my passport, I-797 and H1b Fee receipts. In the 221 (g) white slip they ticked PIMS Verification/I-797 column. VO did not say that my visa is approved or rejected, not sure why.

Does any one has similar experience before? If VO rejects my H1b in Australia, can I attended visa interview again in India with same documents (I have all documents including client letters)?

Gud luck.

• 2 months later...

Hello Experts,

I attended Australia for h1b stamping and VO issued white slip saying that my petition is not loaded electronically and they cant find it online(not PIMS Verification). It looks weird for me How come they did't find my petition in their systems They said that I don't need to submit any documents further and took my passport, I-797 and H1b Fee receipts. In the 221 (g) white slip they ticked PIMS Verification/I-797 column. VO did not say that my visa is approved or rejected, not sure why.

Does any one has similar experience before? If VO rejects my H1b in Australia, can I attended visa interview again in India with same documents (I have all documents including client letters)?

Gud luck.

could be regular pims delay - just hang in there and hopefully you should get your approval soon.

• 7 months later...

Archived