H4 Stamping-H1 Rejected earlier

rameshrise3

Hi All,

I am appearing for H4 in Chennai on 30th, I had been 2 H1 stamping in March 2011 & got rejected in July, the reason is

"Employer Requested to revoke your petition"

I know that my H1 was revoked by mistake instead of LCA(As per employer) and reinstated, this was big mess but please help me with the following question if asked in H4 interview.

Reason for your H1 Rejection?

If say Revoked, Can I say that it was completely by mistake they revoked 797 instead of LCA and they realized the mistake and re-instated.

Please help....your help is greatly appreciated..

Hi All,

I am appearing for H4 in Chennai on 30th, I had been 2 H1 stamping in March 2011 & got rejected in July, the reason is

I know that my H1 was revoked by mistake instead of LCA(As per employer) and reinstated, this was big mess but please help me with the following question if asked in H4 interview.

If say Revoked, Can I say that it was completely by mistake they revoked 797 instead of LCA and they realized the mistake and re-instated.

Hi,

My H1 visa also got rejected, I am planing to attend H4 visa next Feb 1st week. Please update your case.

Hi All,

'Savior'

Did you attended the interview today?. Hope all is weel.

Archived