Visa appointment in Nogales on Jan 31

man.816129

• 6 months later...

sorry for the delayed info. my visa stamping was successful in three days but it was not straight.

-first day want for finger printing.

-second attended visa interview and with out much questions, officer checked my W2 and told that my visa is approved and I can collect the passport from courier service.

-third day I got a call from consulate that they can't issue visa as they dont have sufficient documentation with them. they asked me to come to the consulate again with all documentation including all w2 & pay stubs from the day I joined my company, company taxes, client letter, vendor letter, purchase order, statement of purpose and all. they asked me either to email the docs or to bring them personally

- I went to the consulate with all the documentation and two pesons took to me to a room and asked details about each and every document for two hours. after all they said "there is nothing that would stop us giing you visa" and gave my passport in one hour with stamping.

I think the issue is with the officer who just asked W2 and sent me.....he would have collected more paper work from me. finally happy,,,,,,went to India and back to USA recently.

thanks and all the very best for others.

• 3 months later...

Hey Man.816129,

Thank you, That was good info.

Have a few questions -

1. I have a I-94 valid until 2015, should I be handing over my I-94 when crossing over to Mexico, if so where?

2. Any Photo's to be submitted ?

3. Do I need to submit photo copies of my documentation.

I have my Appointment on Nov23rd.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Gattu

• 2 years later...

Archived