Am I eligible to file under EB-2 category?

Hello, I want to file for the green card under EB-2 category. I have 3 years of bachelor's degree plus I did 1 year of full time post graduation advance diploma degree course from the same university of India. I have 10+ years of experience. Am I eligible to file under EB-2 category? Please suggest. Thanks.

Hi JoeF, I haven't paid much attention to various ways one would get the GC processing expedited. But after waiting for almost 9 years on H1B and all other friends getting their citizenship by now, I have decided to look into this.

I work for this small business (around 30 employees) since last 10 years. I joined this company as a developer but over the course of time, I am doing lot more than that. I have over 15 years of work experience over 5 countries of which 12 years are in USA. I have 3 years Bachelors Degree plus 2 years Masters Degree (both from India). I haven't got a official title coz of the H1B filing thing.

If I am promoted by the company into management, will I be able to convert from EB3 to EB2? What are the risks?

I am currently enrolled in Master of Software Engineering(MSE) online program NOT Master of science in software engineering(MS in SE), Am I eligible to file under EB-2 category?(From USA university-state college)

It is still an advanced degree.

As for if you are eligible for EB2, see my earlier answer in this thread.

Also, I hope you are not in F1 status. Online-only studies are not allowed on F1. They are allowed on H1 or H4, for example.

It is still an advanced degree.

As for if you are eligible for EB2, see my earlier answer in this thread.

Also, I hope you are not in F1 status. Online-only studies are not allowed on F1. They are allowed on H1 or H4, for example.

I

All i know that it is Masters of software engineering, and student have to get into grad school to finish degree. I dont know the def of advance degree, as it doesnt state anywhere on department website, if its considered as advance degree or not. I am on h1b visa. http://www.erau.edu/degrees/ma-degrees.html this link have the info

Archived