Any H1 Stampings in Calgary, Canada

achyut

I went to calgary on dec 6th and got admin processing which took 2 weeks to clear. every one on my day got either admin processing or 221G except one guy...all the admin processings and 221g got cleared in a month

if you are planning to go to calgary be prepared to stay 4-5 weeks. If you are from bio-med like background your stay might be longer...

we were group 10 people who attended Calgary Consulate on Dec 6th 2011. 9/10 folks were given 221g or admin processing to submit DS-157, but over next 3-4 weeks all the cases got cleared with successful VISA stamp. Thank God!

You can go to Calgary if you are prepared to wait there for 2-3 weeks as it has been the common practice there. I would avoid going there for next VISA stamp.

we were group 10 people who attended Calgary Consulate on Dec 6th 2011. 9/10 folks were given 221g or admin processing to submit DS-157, but over next 3-4 weeks all the cases got cleared with successful VISA stamp. Thank God!

You can go to Calgary if you are prepared to wait there for 2-3 weeks as it has been the common practice there. I would avoid going there for next VISA stamp.

Hi guys,

I have a few questions:

1. Did any of you work in E-V-C model?

2. Any of you get questioned on employer-employee relationship?

3. Did any of you changed status from B-1 to H-1 say 10 years ago?

4. Did any of you do their first h-1b stamping ever?

Please help.

Confused.

Priyanka

Archived