H1B Visa renewal at Vancouver, Can i come directly from India to Canada for attending H1B??

prahul

Dear All,

I have booked my H1B visa renewal appointment at Vancouver on 13-MAR-2012 , I would like to update you that my current H1B is already expired, I need to go urgently India due to the emergency, Here my doubt is can i directly come to Canada from India and attend visa stamping on 13-MAR-12, By the way iam having canada visitor visa(multiple entry), Is there any way Visa officer question me why i didnt attended stamping when i went to india since India is my home country, Please advise!!

Is there any chance visa officer will send me back to India?

Iam on EVC model, My first H1B stamping was done at Chennai, this is my H1B renewal.

Appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

Rahul.

Dear All,

I have booked my H1B visa renewal appointment at Vancouver on 13-MAR-2012 , I would like to update you that my current H1B is already expired, I need to go urgently India due to the emergency, Here my doubt is can i directly come to Canada from India and attend visa stamping on 13-MAR-12, By the way iam having canada visitor visa(multiple entry), Is there any way Visa officer question me why i didnt attended stamping when i went to india since India is my home country, Please advise!!

Is there any chance visa officer will send me back to India?

Iam on EVC model, My first H1B stamping was done at Chennai, this is my H1B renewal.

Appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

Rahul.

You can tell them, I booked my appointment when I am here and due to family urgency I went to India. These are my assumptions only.

Archived