221g Blue in Ottawa

gagarli

@CodeVISA and Siva1980,

I attended my interview in December Last week and got 221G white form. VO took all documents including PP. I received approval email in one week of time. You probably get your approved VISA in this week.

mine is EVC and they sent an email to my Manager for verification on the same day of my Interview.

Let me know if you have any questions.

@Crazynlazy, Thanks for response. They called my client and they told that they are going to send some document. But they havent sent till now. I attended interview on Jan 17 an VO told he will get back next week. It is 8 days till now. Havent heard any response till now. My attorney said not to send any mail till 2 weeks. So i keep my fingers crossed to get soem +ve response.

If they hold ur pp, mostly u will get it. We just have to wait. I can understand your situation, but sure you will get +ve response. Few people whom I spoke that time told they waited for 2 weeks (10 business days). If you are on EVC model, then your manager should be knowing ur company name. Just make sure ur manager knows u r employer information and also the reporting manager name from ur company. Let me know if u have any questions.

Archived