Dates for Vancouver in Feb pleaseeeeeeeee

Varma253

@varma...Feb dates are full....as of yesterday you have dates available in march 1st week....

@shruti...once you provide the DS-160 confirmation number and proceed you will be asked to pay the MRV fee in the process of scheduling an appointment. You need to complete DS-160 form first

I have a question....i am in EVC model and planning to go to canada in march.....while filling the DS-160 ...there is a question asking "Who is sponsoring your trip?" - should it be employer or self? can anyone help plz...

One your are done with your DS 160 and hit submit you get a page with barcode.

Then you need to go to the below link and click login and follow the instructions on the pages..after few pages you will be able to see the latest date available to book an appointment than you get the page where you can pay the fee which will allow you to access all the available dates.

this is the way i know .not sure if there is any other way to book appointment.

http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/ss_country_welcome

Thanks Saleem and Sai. I just booked my appointment for March 8th! Couldn't have done it without your help.

Sai, 'Who is sponsoring your trip' can be answered as 'Self' as the employer is not obliged to pay for the trip. In case they ask you during the interview as to why you paid and not the employer, you can tell them that they would be re-imbursing it later but currently you had paid.

@sai fyi..if you are not confident of any answers you wrote and want to change some thing on Ds-160 after scheduling the appointment.Here is what you can do.

fill a fresh DS 160 and once your are done completely submit the DS-160 after that you will get page with barcode..

call Vancouver - 604.800.2794 number and tell them that you had some typo//whatever reason and want to replace the old DS-160 with the new one..they will ask you the confirmation number which will be below the barcode..once they update it they will confirm your appointment with the confirmation number..good luck.

• 1 year later...

To Sai,

Please Help! As Saleem suggested, when you called Vancouver visa office, Did they changed to new confirmation number? Please confirm. I also had typo in DS160 form and submitted with MRV fee with confirmed appointment in Calgary. I needed to update new DS-160 confirmation number

Many Thanks in advance,

Vivek

Archived