acpc

Hello,

I have a question related to EB2 and EB3 processing

Education:

B.Com :2003(3 years)

NIIT :2003 (3years) iGNIIT

Professional experiecnce

7+ years of IT experience

My Company is ready to file for my Green Card. Can you confirm am I eligible for EB2?

I really appreciate your input.

Regards,

ACPC

I have a 3 year B.Com degree and a 2 year Masters degree with over 12 years experience (7 years in US with the same company and 5 years in India). I just finished my masters degree in December 2011. Do I qualify to change my case from EB2 to EB2?

If you have min 2 years of experience after doing master's degree then you would be eligible from educational stand point but then it also depends on the employer job description as well.

Hello,

I have a question related to EB2 and EB3 processing

Education:

B.Com :2003(3 years)

NIIT :2003 (3years) iGNIIT

Professional experiecnce

7+ years of IT experience

My Company is ready to file for my Green Card. Can you confirm am I eligible for EB2?

I really appreciate your input.

Regards,

ACPC

It is not IMPOSSIBLE to fine in EB2 but tough. You will need to prove how your education is playing the role in the job description. I mean why BCom degree is required to perform the job that you will be doing. People have done it successfully but failure ratio is high as well.

GNIIT is degree not from an accredited university though try to get an US equivalent education done based on BCom and GNIIT and see if they recognize GNIIT or not. Depending on it you can take decision. But remember even though if you are eligible from educational stand point but then it also depends on the employer job description as well.

Archived