Vancouver-Anyone from Jan 12/ 13'th that already got waybill#?

ihest

Hello,

I had my appointment on Jan 12'th in Vancouver for an H1-B extension. Visa was approved after a minute interview and was told I will be able to pick up my passport in 2-3 days from DHL.

However, today is 4'th business day- Friday, Tuesday, Wed-, I don't see any emails yet, neither do I see any waybill# update on the summary page of https://usvisa-info.com . .

Among the people who had interview in Vancouver on Jan 12/13'th, has anyone already got an email with waybill# or picked up passport yet? Also, if you are in the same state as me(approved without a waybill# yet), please state that as well-it is kind of helpful to know that this is not an isolated situation.

Thx. in advance!

I did check my spam. My email address is kind of long , so maybe they mis- typed it.

Did you have the status updated on canada.usvisa-info.com as well or you just got only DHL mail? can you please give me the sender name of DHL?

Also, what time on Jan 12'th was your appointment? Thx. a lot for quick reply in advance!

I got the passport yesterday(Jan 19'th) around 6 PM. Looks like the usvisa-info.com gets updated only when DHL process the envelop at the delivery location.It seems DHL can look up based on the reference id that we get at the time of booking your appointment.

Archived