221g H1B Visa Administrative Processing in London

PKU

I attended my visa H1B at London Consulate along with my wife and was given a 221g white sheet on Jan 4th 2012. The VO said during the interview that it would take about 2-weeks for the Administrative Process to go through. It's been 2-weeks and I don't have any update form London consulate or in the Administrative Processing Status link on the consulate website.

Does anyone have any idea of how long it would take for a case like this to finish processing? I work in Non-IT field for a direct employer.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I attended my visa H1B at London Consulate along with my wife and was given a 221g white sheet on Jan 4th 2012. The VO said during the interview that it would take about 2-weeks for the Administrative Process to go through. It's been 2-weeks and I don't have any update form London consulate or in the Administrative Processing Status link on the consulate website.

Does anyone have any idea of how long it would take for a case like this to finish processing? I work in Non-IT field for a direct employer.

Thanks.

HI PKU,

my case i have submited my passport and I797 on 23rd of march. After 4 days i got an e-mail from embassy to submit new travel itinerary and i submited tht through fax by next day. after two weeks i e-maild to the embassy to know abt my application status they said they haven't received any fax and told me reply to that e-mail with new travel itinerary.. Do u have any idea how long it's going to take to get my visa. From one month onwards my passport with U.S embassy......

Archived