Filing out forms for Spousal GC - Queries, Help, Thanks.

I am filing out forms for the spousal GC. I had a bunch of questions so i have tried to order them carefully and post the images of the questions. it would be great if someone with similar experience or knowledge in the matter could help me. a lot of thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.

before i ask my questions, i'll tell you briefly my history so my questions make more sense.

i came here in 2006 on an f1 visa to get my masters. i visited home in summer 2008 and the last entry stamp on my passport is from then. i graduated in dec 2008, began my opt in jan 2009 and in 2009 my company filed for an h1b visa in 2009 for the 2010 cap. it was approved and i am currently on h1. i never left the country since my visit in 2008, so i don't have the h1 stamp. i do have the i94 that came attached with my i797 for h1.

in oct 2011 i got married to a USC and am filing for cr/aos based on that. we are going to use my income as the basis for the i864 since her job is part time and doesn't make that much.

i'll go over all the forms and put any questions that i have here.

====

FORM i130

0113014.png

I arrived as a student but now am on h1, so what to write? what i94 number to write? the one where i entered the us as a student in 2008 or my h1 i94?

0313020.png

AFAIK all my documents have my name in english. i have no idea how to write my address in my native language. do i really need to fill this?

0413021.png

We still live here. what should the to date be?

0513022.png

where do i get a list of offices for this?

====

====

FORM i485

part1.

0648501.png

The date of last arrival was in summer 2008 and i have 2 i94s. one from the arrival and one from the h1 approval. what should the date of last arrival be? and what should the i94 number and expiration be?

part3.

0748503.png

this is where it gets a little tricky

name on i94 - which one? student or h1?

place of last entry - i am assuming when i came back in summer 2008?

in what status did i last enter - student?

nonimmigrant visa number - for the f1 or h1 (i dont have h1 stamp)?

consulate - where i got my f1?

date issued - f1 or h1?

ever filed for GC - my company just filed perm for me. results are not out yet. what to write?

====

====

FORM i765 - i am assuming i file this for free since its included with the 485

applying for?

08765a.png

i had an ead card for my opt. after that i had the approval notice for my h1. so i am applying for renewal - correct?

11-15.

0976511.png

for 11 i assume yes.

what uscis office, date and result? - for h1 or opt ead?

12 - date from summer 2008 - correct?

13 - place from summer 2008 - correct?

14 - student - correct?

15 - h1b - correct?

====

Should i be applying for advance parole even though i have an h1b approval notice? if yes, part 3 requires me to give them dates and length of the intended trip, but i dont have any. i currently don't have any trips in mind. i just wanted advance parole just in case i decided to make a trip and my h1 expires. so what do i enter in part 3?

Archived