H1B Transfer - Dec - Premium processing - Vermont

kpk_ds1

Hi

My H1B transfer was field from company A to company B on Dec 8th under Premium Processing and on Dec 14 when i checked the website, I came to know about RFE.

Date Received: 12/08/2011

RFE:

On December 14, 2011, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

I contacted my employer (my employement type ---> My employer - direct client) and he said, they normally receive only 3 type of RFE's 1) employee - employer relationship, 2) client letter, 3) Purchase order (some thing like that). Also my employer said they have very good relationship with client and they do not normally have any rejection.

its more than a month, and im sure premium processing would not take so much time. I checked with my employer and he keeps saying its been taken care and he didnt send me the RFE document/email from USCIS. but he did send me the email from USCIS once they field for PP.

Can somebody let me know if I should start looking for other options. Also please let me know if I still have any other options?

Archived