H1-B second time stamping after switching employment from Full Time to EVC model consulting

Flyerfrequent39

Hi, I am thinking of getting my H1-B visa stamped. I already had a successful stamping back in April 2009. I need you guys' valuable input. Here is my situation:

I got first visa stamping (F1 to H1-B) in Chennai 2009. I got a 221G blue form but eventually visa was issued in 20 days.

The stamping was valid till 9th September 2011. I was working as a Full Time Employee in Company A. On July 1, 2011, Company A filed for my H1-B extension in normal processing. I received the receipt number for Company A in August 2011. I was waiting for my approval from Company A. On September 26th 2011, Company B ( consulting company working in EVC model) applied a new H1-B petition. I started working for the new client via Company B on October 1st 2011 on the basis of the new receipt number. Meanwhile, the H1-B from Company A got approved on October 7th. But I had already left the company by then, so Company A terminated my H1-B.

On October 09th, I got an RFE for the petition applied by Company B. After furnishing the client letter, my H1-B was approved on 21st November 2011. I have all the documents & all Pay stubs after I switched to Company B. It has only been over 3 months now. Will there be any issues if I go to stamping now? Is there anyone in similar situation like with successful stamping? How difficult or easy it is in Canada?

Please let me know, you input is greatly appreciated.

Archived