H1b Denied

satyab.2002

Hi,

I attended H1b visa stamping in Hyderabad on Dec 21st . I got 221g at the interview.

Today, i got a mail mentioning that my Visa is rejected with the reason

a. Education and professional experience does not belong to my H1b category.

I am a Masters student with computer science with 4 yrs of IT experience in USA. I am not sure why they rejected on this basis.

Seniors, please suggest me.

Thanks

That is so pathetic, on how they can reject your visa solely on that purpose.

Is this your first time H1b stamping?

I have bachelors and Matsters in US in non-IT field and has like 4 earlier successful H1b VISA stampings.

I am planning to go to hyd soon for my stamping soon and not sure if I have to be concerned about it.

I have 6 years experience in IT in US.

That is so pathetic, on how they can reject your visa solely on that purpose.

How do you know that it is "solely on that purpose"?

We don't know the whole story. People usually don't post all the details of their case to begin with.

It is usually some other thing that is not posted, either unintentionally or on purpose, that causes the problem.

H1breject:

What you said sounds little wierd to me.

So mean you could not justify that you could do a IT job based on your Engg in IT field????

Can you shed more details on your situation? What exactly did they ask in your interview? and is there anything else we are missing?

I know I am asking lot of questions and my questions do not help your situation, but appreciate any input as this will be helpful to me and others similar to my situation.

I wish you all the best and hope fully you can apply new H1 and get VISA stamped again.

Archived