Advice on H4-Chennai

rameshrise3

Hi,

I was in US for 4 years and came back, attended H1 Visa stamping @ hyd in Mar-2011, which was denied in July, my wife went to US on new H1 in Sep and now I would like to attend for H4 visa stamping, I am planning to choose chennai..

Please help me with your experience about all possible questions and documents.

THANKS

I'm in a similar situation too. I plan to attend H4 visa after a month. My previous H1 visa refusal (at Hyd) was in Sept 2011(applied in May)

Will previous H1 denial affect the chances of getting a H4 ?

I want to attend H4 interview at Chennai, that shouldn't be a problem right?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Siya, I have been doing lot of R&D, I talked to a friend, who was in same boat and got successfully stamped 3 weeks ago in Chennai, As per recent transactions Chennai is better than Hyd, and there is no problem in opting any consulate.

I am going this 30th, please help me with any valuable suggestions and extra paper work need to be carried.

Thanks a lot

Hi Siya, I have been doing lot of R&D, I talked to a friend, who was in same boat and got successfully stamped 3 weeks ago in Chennai, As per recent transactions Chennai is better than Hyd, and there is no problem in opting any consulate.

I am going this 30th, please help me with any valuable suggestions and extra paper work need to be carried.

Thanks a lot

Savior and Siya,

I lived US for 6 years with 140 approval and worked with same client almost 5 years. My H1 visa rejected and case sent back to KCC for petition revokation. I am planning to attend H4 Visa next week. Please update your cases.

It's all depends on luck. During my H1 Stamping I had each and every document but Vo did'nt asked me single document.

Savior, 221(g)OrangeSlip,

Good Luck with your visa interviews. I really hope things work out for us. I am planning to go for the interview last week of Feb or first week of March. Please do post your experiences here after the interview. I'm sure it will help us all.

I had all my docs too for my h1 interview and all of them genuine but still I got a 221(g) and later a refusal.

For documents I would say just have it all, I'm not sure of any extra paperwork that needs to be carried. But the VO might ask us questions about our previous refusals. That we need to prepare well and answer honestly.

Good Luck Guys ! Let us know...

Savior, 221(g)OrangeSlip,

Good Luck with your visa interviews. I really hope things work out for us. I am planning to go for the interview last week of Feb or first week of March. Please do post your experiences here after the interview. I'm sure it will help us all.

I had all my docs too for my h1 interview and all of them genuine but still I got a 221(g) and later a refusal.

For documents I would say just have it all, I'm not sure of any extra paperwork that needs to be carried. But the VO might ask us questions about our previous refusals. That we need to prepare well and answer honestly.

Good Luck Guys ! Let us know...

Thanks Guys,

I got my H4 Visa yesturday.

Visa interview was simple.

1. What my wife is doing

2. Pay slips

My H1b got rejected previously

Archived