H-1 B Transfer Issue****Emergency****

Sreela

Hi,

I am currently working with company A and have accepted an offer from company B on Oct 17 but received an RFE on Nov 28,2011 and the company B has answered the query by Dec 12,2011 However the USCIS website still refers the case to be in RFE (Reads "a communcation has been sent to employer on Nov28,2011"). I have signed the offer letter with company B and the offer has a clause in it that if I quit with an year of my employment then I will have to reimburse the expenses incurred by them.

Also, in the mean time I have got one more full time offer from company C. My questions are :

Would I be legally binded to reimburse company B incase I decide to join the other companies which are willing to hire me? (the onboarding process is getting too tiresome too delayed)

Can I ask the other company C also to file my H-1B and join either of the companies (B or C) which gets my H-1 earlier?

In case I decide to wait and receive a rejection from USICS( for company B employment) , can I hold company B accountable to my loss of other offers?

It is urgent for me to know as the company C would wait only 10 days for my decision.

Appreciate your helpfull replies.

Archived