I-140 filed in January 2012

itsshanks

I-140 Receipt Date - 01/06/12

Category - EB-2

Processing - Premium

Status - Acceptance

The receipt date is 01/06/12 but the status shows that petition was received on 01/10/12

Please share yours.

There is RFE on my I-140 petition and on 01/12/12 USCIS received the response. It appears that the attorney's office was emailed about RFE on 01/10/12. I have asked the attorney about the nature of RFE.

Received an RFE update from the USCIS portal on 1/21. The RFE is about sponsoring company financials and recent pay-stubs of mine. Attorney mentioned that they should have the response ready before end of the week.

I-140 Receipt Date - 01/10/12

Category - EB-2

Processing - Premium

Status - Acceptance

Received an RFE update from the USCIS portal on 1/21. The RFE is about sponsoring company financials and recent pay-stubs of mine. Attorney mentioned that they should have the response ready before end of the week.

HI there, can you specify a bit more as to what you provided and what did they ask for? I am about to file and my attorney believes we may get an RFE for company financials. It's a unique situation so I'm trying to provide as much as possible to them ahead.

HI there, can you specify a bit more as to what you provided and what did they ask for? I am about to file and my attorney believes we may get an RFE for company financials. It's a unique situation so I'm trying to provide as much as possible to them ahead.

USCIS specifically asked for my W2 for 2011 and pay-stubs from 2012. They also asked for Q4 IRS form 941 from the company. They also asked for information about all the petitions filed by the company, wages offered, etc.

I-140 Received Date - 01/27/12

Category - EB-2

Processing - Premium

Center: Texas

Status - Acceptance

This case has been processed in regular at the start of month. Due to my H1 extension i have upgraded to premium.

After upgrading from last friday it still shows as ACCEPTANCE.. Does anyone face this

I am very tensed..Please reply/advise..

Category - EB-2

Processing - Premium

Status - Acceptance

This case has been processed in regular at the start of month. Due to my H1 extension i have upgraded to premium.

After upgrading from last friday it still shows as ACCEPTANCE.. Does anyone face this

Category - EB-2

Processing - Premium

Status - Acceptance

ACCEPTANCE means that your I-140 petition has been accepted for PP. USCIS guarantees a decision on all the PP's within two weeks and from my personal experience, that's very true. Typically they review the petition and issue an action within a week of receipt date, of course that may depend on the SC. Be patient, you have less than a week to wait.

Archived