Demand Data for June 2011 Visa Bulletin now live

aeon

Originally posted by SRaoPERM:

Does somebody cares for EB3 category...? I don't think so.

Most of the EB3 are frustrated...Either we file in EB2 or just keep waiting for EVER.

Only some kind of miracle will have EB3 going.

(((((OR)))))

All EB3 guys can shift jobs and find another employer who will file in EB2. Why is it such a big probloem?

If you are stuck in EB3 for EVER, then you have experience since for EVER. That should definitely qualify you as EB2 and you can port your date if 140 is approved.

so again, pernalguy and other eternal cribbers, what is the problem exactly?

Originally posted by strynz:

I have 3 year degree. B.Science in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (1980). I don't qualify for EB2 even though I have 13 years of US work experience and 15 years of overseas exp. Sad.

@pernalguy & @ SRaoPERM

Can you guys please stop hijacking a dicussion and directing the discussion to your own perceived petty politics and sqabbling and cribbing?

The dicussion here is about the "Demand Data for June 2011 Visa Bulletin now live" and how to interpret the document. NOT EB3 issues.

Please open another thread for cribbing about slow EB3 movement.

Originally posted by pernalguy:

Originally posted by strynz:

I have 3 year degree. B.Science in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (1980). I don't qualify for EB2 even though I have 13 years of US work experience and 15 years of overseas exp. Sad.

13 years with a degree in another country CAN qualify as EB2.

I dont think you are correct when you say you dotn qualify.

Better way to put it is: You are not able to find a job with EB2 requirement for your skillset.

Originally posted by avinashs:

@pernalguy & @ SRaoPERM

Can you guys please stop hijacking a dicussion and directing the discussion to your own perceived petty politics and sqabbling and cribbing?

The dicussion here is about the "Demand Data for June 2011 Visa Bulletin now live" and how to interpret the document. NOT EB3 issues.

Please open another thread for cribbing about slow EB3 movement.

Avinash

You are very right in pointing out to these grumbling idiots about hijacking the thread. As the owner of the thread i think i have a right to say that i started this thread to deduce some outcomes based on demand data but no ! lo and behold it got attacked by the EB3 griefers. Not good for this thread. EB3 griefers please take your rant somewhere else. I even have some thread topic suggestions for you folks like " EB3 Mouth off World Series ( hey come on we are in the US got to be a "world series" :)

[This message was edited by aeon on May 11, 2011 at 01:57 PM.]

Archived