PERM/I-140/485 - Future Employment

amarams

Hi Gurus,

I am currently working for company A. Another company B is ready to start my GC with future employment.

Because of some personal issues, I am still with company A and planning to move to B once i freed from them.

1. Can company B file PERM on Future employment basis?

2. What are the chances that PERM get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the PERM to AUDIT.

3. What are the chances that I-140 get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the I-140 to AUDIT.

4. What are the chances that 485 get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the 485 to AUDIT.

5. What is the stage when I should join company B to avoid RFEs and in safe zone?

Thanks-

I may not be a Guru,but could definately share my input in your case.

1. Can company B file PERM on Future employment basis?

Yes

2. What are the chances that PERM get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the PERM to AUDIT.

Similar chances as your company A

3. What are the chances that I-140 get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the I-140 to AUDIT.

By I-140 stage,you want to be on company B's payroll.

4. What are the chances that 485 get approves without any issues? Because I don't want to take any risk that leads the 485 to AUDIT.

Similar chances as your company ASimilar chances as your company A

5. What is the stage when I should join company B to avoid RFEs and in safe zone?

As soon as your PERM gets approved with company B

Thanks-

Archived