H1B stamp for change of Employer

vimad

Hello All,

I am in US working as a consultant for a Bank. My H1 visa expired sep30th 2011 and extension was applied by my employer. During the extension period i got FTE offer from client which i accepted and they did H1B change of employer which was approved recently my old h1b had a query and still in pending. For the H1B which was applied by client was approved but got denied for extension of stay . Now the client say that i need to go out of country and get a H1B stamp and then once stamp is done can work as FTE with client.

So, can some one tell me if i can go to canada for stamp or go to india. Which is better ?

Thanks,

vimad, Mine is also similar situation and I am going for stamping Canada in the month of Feb 2012. Please send your contact details to ram.us at hotmail.com

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hello All,

I am in US working as a consultant for a Bank. My H1 visa expired sep30th 2011 and extension was applied by my employer. During the extension period i got FTE offer from client which i accepted and they did H1B change of employer which was approved recently my old h1b had a query and still in pending. For the H1B which was applied by client was approved but got denied for extension of stay . Now the client say that i need to go out of country and get a H1B stamp and then once stamp is done can work as FTE with client.

So, can some one tell me if i can go to canada for stamp or go to india. Which is better ?

Thanks,

Archived