Canada Visiting Visa by Mail Detroit

akund001

I applied for Visiting Visa at Detroit Consulate, application received date Dec 16 2011.

Did not hear anything back yet, its been like 20 days now. I am getting concerned now.

I applied for visiting visa two times before to the same consulate (both times by mail) and received passport back with visa within a week or two, but not this time?!?

Anyone in the same boat having sent a mailed application?

Thanks for responding..

Hi Guys,

I am applying for Canada Visiting Visa for stamping. I have a few questions ...

1) What should we answer for the purpose of the visit to canada?

2) I plan to drive into canada from Seatle .. so for Itinerary details ... can i give just hotel booking instead of flight details?

3) Do I need to also submit original passport right now or when it is approved .. can I take it to the visa office for stamping?

4) They say i-94 original .. do I have to give original or copy? Would they return i back if its original?

Hi Guys,

I am applying for Canada Visiting Visa for stamping. I have a few questions ...

1) What should we answer for the purpose of the visit to canada?

2) I plan to drive into canada from Seatle .. so for Itinerary details ... can i give just hotel booking instead of flight details?

3) Do I need to also submit original passport right now or when it is approved .. can I take it to the visa office for stamping?

4) They say i-94 original .. do I have to give original or copy? Would they return i back if its original?

1. Visiting - Reason for visit is h1b stamping - show the appointment letter

2. yes hotel booking info is good enough

3. not sure. How you are applying?

4. At least detroit consulate needs original...not sure of others..

Archived