Change of Client during H1-B extension

Hello Experts

I have moved to the new client during the H1-B extension, but today I got an RFE requesting for EE relationship with my old client. After researching about this kind of situation I found that we need to file new LCA (though work in the same city) and H1-B ammendment.

Can you please confirm if I can file new LCA and ammendment now with the RFE response. Its not a problem to provide EE relationship with the new client and old client but the problem is I haven't filed LCA and H1-B ammendment in the right time. Please provide feedback so that I can take the right steps.

Thanks lot for all the help.

Nani

Generally, a new certified LCA is required any time an H1B worker is moved to a new work location. The LCA must be certified before the H1B worker begins work at the new location. Generally, an amended petition is required any time there is a change to the terms and conditions of the underlying H1B petition. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific issues relating to your case and to determine whether you are still maintaining valid nonimmigrant status.

Archived