221g tracker / Tijuana Mexico Oct 6th 2011

mm12345

Hello

Any one waiting in Tijwana Mexico on 221g admin process? Oct/Nov/Dec? tracker, how long will it take, i have appeared for stamping on 6th Oct where as my visa was approved on 28th Nov is that a short a notice for PIMS admin/process or others process, how long will it take to complete? is there a way to reach consulate by phone? Please update

Thanks

Mush

hey mush,

Usually the consulate calls the Kentucky Center for PIMS verification on the time of your appointment or if you are given a white slip, they would have told you what time to come back.....one of my friend has the same and he got a white slip and asked to come back after lunch or couple hours letter showing the slip to re enter.....meanwhile VO called the PIMS Office and verified....everything went fine....

As long as your attorney submits your H1-B petition to kentucky center in PIMS database...you should be fine and shouldnt take much time....probably on the same day or next day

So your case...Visa is approved and waiting for PIMS verification.... strange

do you have your passport with you or with VO?

hey btw are you still in Tijuana, if so where...can you please give me your contact....I have an asc on 7th morning and consulate on 10th morning.....i am on my way to san diego now and will show up in real del rio tomorrow morning and atend the asc.....please give me your contact info

Shabs

Were

hey mush,

Usually the consulate calls the Kentucky Center for PIMS verification on the time of your appointment or if you are given a white slip, they would have told you what time to come back.....one of my friend has the same and he got a white slip and asked to come back after lunch or couple hours letter showing the slip to re enter.....meanwhile VO called the PIMS Office and verified....everything went fine....

As long as your attorney submits your H1-B petition to kentucky center in PIMS database...you should be fine and shouldnt take much time....probably on the same day or next day

So your case...Visa is approved and waiting for PIMS verification.... strange

do you have your passport with you or with VO?

hey btw are you still in Tijuana, if so where...can you please give me your contact....I have an asc on 7th morning and consulate on 10th morning.....i am on my way to san diego now and will show up in real del rio tomorrow morning and atend the asc.....please give me your contact info

Shabs

Were

Hi Shabs,

I have ASC appointment on 9th Jan and Consulate on 10th. I am currently at San Ysidro.

May I know what do they do in ASC appointment? on how long the process takes? You can contact me by looking at my profile location that way we can talk. Are you on EVC?

Many thanks

Amar

Archived