Help for H1B Stamping in Mumbai , Feb 2012

rsriyans

Hello,

I am planning to go to India for my marriage . To come back i need to get my visa stamped . I need some information for h1b stamping ..

I am working for major financial client in NY through a prime vendor (EVC). The consulting company which i am working for is a small company , may be around 10-12 head count .

I have been provided with all the documents from employer and verification letter from client and prime vendor . My employer also filed for H1 amendment as well . I am working with my employer from last 3 years without any bench period . Are there any documents which i am supposed to take ? Am i in the safer zone ???

Please advice ?

Hello,

I am planning to go to India for my marriage . To come back i need to get my visa stamped . I need some information for h1b stamping ..

I am working for major financial client in NY through a prime vendor (EVC). The consulting company which i am working for is a small company , may be around 10-12 head count .

I have been provided with all the documents from employer and verification letter from client and prime vendor . My employer also filed for H1 amendment as well . I am working with my employer from last 3 years without any bench period . Are there any documents which i am supposed to take ? Am i in the safer zone ???

Please advice ?

Even I am going for my marriage in feb . I have to go for H1 stamping. I will be going to Mumbai Consulate. Hope it is successful

Even I am going for my marriage in feb . I have to go for H1 stamping. I will be going to Mumbai Consulate. Hope it is successful

HI, Please provide me your email id , so that we can be in touch . Which part of india are you from and when are you planning to book you visa slot ?

I need to get my H1B renewal stamped, I have filled the DS-160. Is there anyother form I need to fill.

I have the HDFC receipt for booking the appointment . Is there anything else I need to do.

I want to visit Chennai consulate. . Thanks in advance for your response.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am a Full time employee with a well known professional Networking site, planning to go for H1B restamping in Mumbai. I have ll tax related documents, paystubs, offer and relieving letters etc. Is it safe to go to Mumbai with my current situation?

All you guys went for stamping iin Feb, MArch & April got our approvals?

Please respond and help me decide.

Thanks

Techworker

Archived