Jan3rd at Chennai-EVC Any Issues??

venkateswara_d

Hi Gurus,

I am attending interview at Chennai Consulate on Jan03,2012. Just wanted to know the following,

1. Anybody got VISA successfully for EVC ??

2. Any issues ??

3. Any additional documents to carry??

I am carrying letter from both Vendor and end Client will it be enough...

Please do fill in as much details as possible, which may help me and others.

Thanks a ton for all your help..

Venkat

Following are the issues/concerns ..though EVC is not a safe model to go for stamping ...they will give 221g if they find any one of the following issue ...

1) Documents : make sure you have client letter .vendor documents , Make sure in LCA you have right Client location area ,Make sure in USCIS Letter you have name of your vendor ,tax return,w2 ,12 month paystubs , check online for all other necessary documnets

2) Interview : this is one of the reason they are rejecting the visa : make sure you say that all your work is managed by your employer and not client.EE Relationship...questions like ..who provide tools ..ans should be employer ...to whom you ask for vacation : name employer only ....say them daily status is given to employer and your client give updates for you to employer...you can find similar questions in different forum .. please make sure to go through them ...if they find any one questions which make them beleive that your employer doent have full control on you then it will go to 221g

with all these then also it can go for 221g which will be for client verification ...but if you follow above it may no be rejected ...

I hope it helps ...

Venkateswara,

My expr at chennai consulate... have a glance at below link..

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/29743-2nd-time-appear-successful-stamping-chennai-evc/page__p__107131#entry107131

Two things are very imp:

1) work location should be consistent/same in all the documents (I129, Letter to USICS, LCA, vendor letter, client letter.. blah blah)

2) Employee- Employer relationship: h1bmo1 given somes tips in the above post, follow them and say with confidence.. don't get fumble over there.. you sure will get the visa..

gphanis - please check with your employer, he will provide all the documents when you go for stamping along with Letter to USCIS or USCIS Letter or DHS Letter.

Good Luck guys..

Archived