H1B stamping in Canada - Waiting to submit PP

RAJSMURTHY

Hi All,

Recently, I attended my H1B visa renewal at Canada, was issued 221G, but VO returned my PP.

Its been a while since I have been waiting here in Canada, but now I want to go back to India, as there is some emergency over there.

I would like to get some inputs from the experts here, on below questions:

1. Since I am on single entry visitor visa to Canada, how can I get another visitor visa from India.

2. If Consulate asks me drop the PP, do we have any timeline within which we have to submit it.

Since I am going to apply the Canada visitor visa from India, really getting scared if waiting for the visitor visa and call to drop off the PP comes at the same time

Please share your suggestions as it is very urgent that I need to travel to India on an emergency basis.

Thank you all for your time.

Thanks for the reply.

@luckyGuy12345

I went to Toronto 5 weeks back and got 221G Green form. Mine is EVC and they said it will take 1 week to complete the processing. So, waiting there at my friends place. But its been 5 weeks thinking to go to India and wait there. No email so far from Consulate regarding 221G. I called so many times they said its still pending. Not sure what to do now. Please suggest.

Hi All,

Recently, I attended my H1B visa renewal at Canada, was issued 221G, but VO returned my PP.

Its been a while since I have been waiting here in Canada, but now I want to go back to India, as there is some emergency over there.

I would like to get some inputs from the experts here, on below questions:

1. Since I am on single entry visitor visa to Canada, how can I get another visitor visa from India.

2. If Consulate asks me drop the PP, do we have any timeline within which we have to submit it.

Since I am going to apply the Canada visitor visa from India, really getting scared if waiting for the visitor visa and call to drop off the PP comes at the same time

Please share your suggestions as it is very urgent that I need to travel to India on an emergency basis.

Thank you all for your time.

Hi Joef/anyexperts,

Could you please help me with my query.

== If Consulate asks me drop the PP, do we have any timeline within which we have to submit it.==

Hi Joef/anyexperts,

Could you please help me with my query.

== If Consulate asks me drop the PP, do we have any timeline within which we have to submit it.==

Please check the Canadian Immigration department Is there anyway to convert my single entry to multiple entry in canada itself ???

and i guess you may need to submit your document anytime 30 to 60 days once you have an email from the consulate.

Raj

Archived