Regular Processing V.S. Premium Processing

springman5621

My lawyer keeps telling me Premium processing would be much harder and I should not do it.

Is it true?

I paid and filed premium processing for my first try and my visa was denied.

I even sent them professional opinion and they ignored it and denied my visa.

Now, I am filing for the second time.

My lawyer is saying he made more solid case and I have more chance to get my visa approved.

Now, I want my visa ASAP, so I asked him if I should convert it to premium again, but he is telling me

premium would be much harder.

I just really want to know if that is true.

If anyone know anything about it, please let me know!!

Helo Judoman !!

As a general rule i would certainly say Premium Processing is better and faster.

1. You get the receipt number in 2 days

2. Approval or RFE they get back to you within 15 days. If all you paperwork is in order trust me within a week you should have Approval email from them.

3. Worst case if you get RFE also you get to know instantly, they fax it over to the lawyer in case of regular processing you have to wait till it comes in mail and you already have that many number of days to reply.. Once you reply to the RFE, you should hear back in 15 days ....

With Regular Processing all you can do is just wait and wait and looks like its taking 3-4 months for processing and worst case if u were to get RFE after 4 months it will be much harder wait

Hope this helps !!

Tell your lawyer nicely.... if you have done paperwork right (as he says strong case) then no worry about severe or not severe...

And with premium processing i guess its the more senior people in USCIS like supervisors are the ones who review your applications. See they are not going to reject your application without basis if they have question they will send RFE, you will get to reply and make even a stronger case...Nothing to worry...

Is your employer a proper company or Desi Consulting Company?

Archived