H1-B Transfer


Recommended Posts


Currently I working with company A who is processing my GC and I have approved Labor and I-140,and My PD is aug 2011(My H1-B 6th year starts in 20z12) .If I move to company B (who is ready to start my GC process), I hope I will get 3 years extension(because I have approved I-140).Here are my questions

1)If my PD become current before my labor got approved(with company B),Can I move to Company A and apply I-485?I heard that I will get some issues relating to pay stubs,Is it true?

2)If I can not apply I-485 with company A(because of issues) ,Can I get H1-B 3 more years extension with approved I-140.

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.