Getting a Visitor visa while under CP


Recommended Posts

I am planing on converting AOS to CP (My PD is Oct 04 / EB3 - India). I don't see any hope in near future. I understand that I loose my EAD and AP once my case is under CP. I have a rental property in USA and if I want to come back to USA (to re-rent / sell the property in near future) can I apply for a visitor visa?

Feedback much appreciated. Thank you.

Link to comment

You can... the question is whether it will be approved. Obviously, you have immigrant intent. If you convince the officer that you just need to visit the US for a particular reason, you can probably get the visa/admission. The trick is to explain the purpose of the visit and that it is temporary.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.