H1 B Transfer Approved Continuing with the same Company and also Transfer to Parent Company Complicated Case

phoenix131281

Following is my status at the moment, I am working for Company A, The H1 is approved till May-2014. I also have an approved I140 in EB3 category

(Priority Date of Feb-2009)

I got a job offer a month back and they processed H1 Transfer in premium processing which was approved on Dec-14 with approval date till Dec-2014.

Before I give the resignation at Company A, there was an inter org change and It was decided by Company A that I would be moved to the Parent Company Company B. ( Full IT was moved to Company B)

Company A and Company B are two separate companies, with this I guess I was able to file my green card back to EB2 Category in Company B.

My CIO gave a very good offer and he understood my reason to move to a new company.

Now the company Attorney are filing two H1 Petition for me.

[1] H1 Transfer to Company A again - In Premium Processing.

[2] H1 Transfer to Company B - Regular Processing.

At the same time they have initiated the Green Card process for Company B.

These companies are pure manufacturing companies with sizeable revenue. These are inhouse IT Companies and no vendor or consulting assignments.

My question is :

(1) Do you see any issues with this arrangement ?

(2) Should I request to get the second process also in the Premium Processing ?

(3) DO you see any issues with the Green Card Process also ? I have 4 years of engineering degree and now 8 years of experience in the same field.

Thanks,

Archived