221g - from Chennai Counslate

KewlKumar

Hi,

Recently I went to Chennai for visa stamping and I was asked to submit additional documents with contract information between client and middle vendor and asked me to drop at dropbox of VFS services at chennai.

After dropping the documents with the passport yesterday I got an SMS to my phone stating come and pick up my PASSPORT but this time again I got second 221 g green slip and now the petition is returned to USCIS for further review.

on top of that today I got a call from my client stating they will do H1 transfer and if needed they are ready to file for new H1, Now i am in dilemma whether I can transfer my H1 with client and again go for stamping or have to wait until I hear from USCIS. Please suggest me which one is best option.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Hi,

Recently I went to Chennai for visa stamping and I was asked to submit additional documents with contract information between client and middle vendor and asked me to drop at dropbox of VFS services at chennai.

After dropping the documents with the passport yesterday I got an SMS to my phone stating come and pick up my PASSPORT but this time again I got second 221 g green slip and now the petition is returned to USCIS for further review.

on top of that today I got a call from my client stating they will do H1 transfer and if needed they are ready to file for new H1, Now i am in dilemma whether I can transfer my H1 with client and again go for stamping or have to wait until I hear from USCIS. Please suggest me which one is best option.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Consulate returning your petition to USCIS means consulate has denied your visa and it is up to USCIS now. They will take a minimum of 9 months to get back to you. By all means grab the opportunity with the client directly as a fulltime, you will get new stamping done successfully. Do not wait any further

Consulate returning your petition to USCIS means consulate has denied your visa and it is up to USCIS now. They will take a minimum of 9 months to get back to you. By all means grab the opportunity with the client directly as a fulltime, you will get new stamping done successfully. Do not wait any further

Thanks for the reply

Archived