eligible for EB2?

vasu4us

I would like to know if I will be eligible for EB2 filing. Below are my details-

1. 3 yrs. Bachelors of Science in India from (March 2000-2003 April) .
  2. 1st job experience from India (November 2004- April 2006)
  3. 2 yrs. of MBA ( from distance education which was accredited as masters equivalent, duration for the course was 2004-2006 but was awarded in 2008)
  4. 2nd job experience from India (May 1st 2006 – November 30th 2007)
  5. 3rd Job experience in U.S from (January 2009- till current).

During my distance education I was working in India from 2004-2006. Will my work experience be counted while I was doing my MBA?

I can take appointment to get a better picture.

I dont have my education evaluation with my MBA included.

Does one need the evaluation to have a say about this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep in mind that the EB (employment-based) category of the Green Card application is dependent on the minimum requirements needed by the employer for the offered position. If your employer has an EB2 position available in which they wish to employ you, and you qualify for that position, then an EB2 Green Card application can be filed on your behalf.

You and your sponsoring employer may wish to contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case to discuss the sponsored position and whether you qualify for it.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived