New H1b staming with NO Client Letter - previously denied with 221g

victim221g_hyd

Friends ,

Need some advice with my case -

last year I got a 221g rejection E->Employee issue - was working in EVC Model . case sent back - intent to revoke which the employer replyed.

Meantime came across another american company which has ~400 HeadCount . they do Consulting - Projects for their direct clients. I had worked with them in past they do the projects directly for their clients.

I got a new H1b visa - I797 with them , they mailed me all the documents about the project- MSA and what not but no client letter .. when speaking with HR she was saying i dont need a client letter as i will be will be working on with the develpment team onsite .. i insisted but with no success according to the HR she says we have this XYZ project with ABC Client you will be working as part of our team not with Client Team - as we recruited you for the project and not the client ... ??

with the experience i been noticing here without Client Letter is no GO...?? please advice...

Thanks

any one pls ...?

What your HR Said is correct..you will be needing a client letter if you work on a project on client site...But i n yur case your Employer is implementing a project..and you will be working with your Employer not Client Team...So when VO asks you a question do you work for Client..Dont get confused you are directly working for your employer NOT the client...You are like FTE to your employer

@ victim221g_hyd - My understanding of your case.. you will be working fulltime with this company. If you go through the other full time cases on this forum.. a lot of them didn't have client letters when they went for stamping.. The VOs also seem to be asking for Project Descriptions, SOWs.. etc & not Client letters from full time employees.

As long as you are working full time & at your employers office location.. & have the project related documents.. you will be fine even without a Client Letter.

So don't worry & Good Luck!

Friends ,

last year I got a 221g rejection E->Employee issue - was working in EVC Model . case sent back - intent to revoke which the employer replyed.

Meantime came across another american company which has ~400 HeadCount . they do Consulting - Projects for their direct clients. I had worked with them in past they do the projects directly for their clients.

I got a new H1b visa - I797 with them , they mailed me all the documents about the project- MSA and what not but no client letter .. when speaking with HR she was saying i dont need a client letter as i will be will be working on with the develpment team onsite .. i insisted but with no success according to the HR she says we have this XYZ project with ABC Client you will be working as part of our team not with Client Team - as we recruited you for the project and not the client ... ??

with the experience i been noticing here without Client Letter is no GO...?? please advice...

Thanks

what happened to your intent to Revoke? did you get any reply on your old case?

Thanks Folks .. I still have mixed reactions :( ... cos though its direct client but on LCA my work location is client add . the project team is currently stationed at client site ...

dont know i get a feeling for need of client letter .. lets hope for best ..

Any one else been thru the same situation in past pls share ur experience....

Thanks

You Just need to be confident while facing VO. I had similar case without Client letter and I had got it Stamped with in 2 mins.

If asked say you will be working on Internal project and explain the project and relate project requirement with your skills in resume and education.

The only hitch is your revoke of prior petition, however if the employers financials are strong (which looks yes in your case, you can check in LCA ), you will get visa for internal project.. Be prepare for logical answer for prior petition, if asked.

I believe you will get it without problem.

Good Luck!

• 7 months later...

Friends ,

Thanks

Hi,

I am also in same situation.

I didn't get the client letter from my employer.

Have u gone for stamping , please update me If you get a visa or not?

thanks in advance

Thanks

You need client letter only if your physical work location is different from your employer location.

Archived